Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on January, 27, 2021
Shivlingi beej is a wonderful ayurvedic medicine that is best known for its fertility enhancement effects. It is a natural ingredient that is extensively used to treat all kind of female infertility problems and gynaecological issues in women. Prepared from natural herbs, shivlingi seed is recommended as a uterine tonic for women to improve the chances of conception.
Shivlingi seeds are known to have a bitter, pungent taste. Derived from shivlingi plants, these seeds are attributed for their anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, analgesic, antipyretic and spermatogenic properties. It is safe for most individuals when taken in recommended dosages and provides an incredible list of benefits.
Health benefits for women:
• Shivlingi seeds are an excellent herbal remedy for infertility issues in women.
• By normalizing the menstrual cycle, it helps cure ovulation problem and thus improves the chances of conception.
• It helps reduce menopause symptoms like hot flashes, depression, acne, night sweat etc in women.
• It helps relieve PMS-related symptoms, like backache, mood swing, headaches, pelvic pain, bloating, and irritability
• It nourishes female sexual organs and improves their functioning.
• It is effective in treating heavy bleeding and excessive pain during the period
• It balances the hormones to retain a pregnancy
• It is a very good remedy for leucorrhoea
• It improves the quality of ovarian follicles
• It regulates menstrual cycle post child birth
• It helps prevent recurrent miscarriage
Other benefits of having Shivlingi Beej
• Boosts male fertility: It is a potential testosterone booster and used to cure impotency in men. Owing to its spermatogenic properties, shivlingi seeds helps to improve the quality of sperms as well as the total count. It is also used as an aphrodisiac to improve libido and masculinity.
• Natural remedy for constipation: As a rich source of Glucomannan, a natural dietary fibre shivlingi seed regulates bowel movement and cures constipation.
• Fever management: Due to its antipyretic properties, Shivlingi seeds can be effective in lowering high body temperature.
• Helps to lose weight: Regular consumption of shivlingi seeds can play an important role in reducing body mass index and body weight.
Prepared from all the natural Ayurvedic herbs, shivlingi seeds can be taken for a long time and do not produce any side effects. Providing customers across the country with a quality-tested range of shivlingi beej at the competitive price range, the wholesale suppliers in Delhi have established a strong foothold in the plant-based medicine market nationwide. Following are some of the main factors that enable the shivlingi beej suppliers to stand tall in the market.
• Sourcing the shivlingi seeds from reliable vendors of the market, they offer a qualitative range of herbs as per the set industry standards at the highest competitive rate.
• Reckoned as leading shivlingi beej supplier in India, they always maintain transparency in all their transactions and direct all their activities to cater to the expectations of their customer.
• Their offered products are checked thoroughly by a team of quality controllers on pre-defined parameters before finally forwarding them to the marketplace.
• Backed by a strong team, great infrastructure and wide networks the suppliers are well equipped to suffice the demand for shivlingi seeds.
Start taking shivlingi beej today and say good bye to all your infertility woes.
This entry was posted on January, 27, 2021 at 12 : 44 pm and is filed under Shivlingi Beej. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.